Welcome to our website.
This Website is operated by Lucas Credit Services Limited. The company is registered in England under company number 07407310. Our registered office and principal trading address is situated at 2A, 606 Business Park, Staithgate Lane, Bradford, BD6 1YA.
We are Authorised and Regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority in respect of consumer credit regulated accounts. Financial Services Register Number: 691793
We are registered as a data controller under the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (GDPR) under registration number: Z2577941.
The term "my/our website" or "me/us" or "I/we" refers to the owner of the website. The term "you" refers to the user or viewer of our website.
Using this Web site
The use of this website is subject to the following conditions:
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. We do not guarantee that this website will be available all the time or at any specific time. It is subject to change without notice and we reserve the right to withdraw or modify this website at any time.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, transmit or distribute the material on the Website, including text, graphics, code and/or software except in accordance with the following provisions: -
- You may print off or download a single copy of any page(s) from our Website for your personal reference only. You must not modify any of the material you have copied in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, or other media separately from any accompanying text.
- You may establish a link to the home page of our web site providing that you own the web site from which the link originates and that you do so in a way that is not damaging to our reputation and does not portray us in a false, misleading, derogatory or otherwise defamatory manner. You may not establish a link that in any way suggests any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part if no such association or endorsement exists.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
When making any payment on this web site you must ensure that the amount you pay is affordable and will not affect your ability to make payment of any priority commitments you may have. If you have any concerns about your ability to pay your debt, please do not make the payment before contacting us using the information in the side bar on the right so that we can help you to resolve this.
Reliance on Information
Information on our Website is not intended to amount to advice on which reliance should be placed. It is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy, completeness or reliability and we accept no liability for any reliance placed on such materials by any visitor to our Website. As a result, we recommend that you take further advice or seek further guidance before taking any action based on the information contained on this website.
We do not accept any liability for any interest, charges or other costs whatsoever which you may incur in connection with a debt owed to us or to a third party as a result of you having been unable to access this Website for any reason, including but not limited to your inability to make a payment on your account or contact us via this Website. If you are unable to access this Website you can contact us by using the alternative contact information available on our Website or any letter you may have received from us.
From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).